11.26.2009

thanksgivingturkey

i am thankful for:

- my family
- a warm bed and food on the table
- my amazing wonderful friends (you know who you are)
- pumpkerz (my nugget dog)
- opportunities i've had / new opportunities
- the ability to love
- forgiveness
- second chances
- an active digestive system
- colors
- texas (although sometimes you drive me nuts)
- inside jokes
- sadness
- jmu
- a world that has a chance to be better
- democracy
- baby animals
- laughter and the people who make me laugh
- new beginnings
- relationships
- the new people i've met and become closer with the past couple years
- all working limbs
- music
- the combination of marshmallow and chocolate
- being a woman
- the invention of soap
- understanding
- and all of you reading this

love

1 comment:

  1. hi. this is beautiful--beautifully simplistically poignant.

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.