2.05.2010

i'll be holding all the tickets

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(source:tumblrs)

to me, style is comfortable. it is easy. it is uncomplicated. it is flattering. it is confident. it is fun. it is an escape. it is "you."

p.s. looking into moving to NY in april. if you know of any opportunities as a graphic designer/blogger/fashion enthusiast/art lover, please please let me know! (leave a comment or e-mail at helensta@gmail.com)

and thank you all for leaving these wonderful comments, i love sharing my ideas/thoughts, and i enjoy browsing through all ya'lls blogs as well (leave a link, i'll check them out) xox

10 comments:

  1. love love love ur blog
    so much inspirations

    hope u will love mine

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. all great pictures!
    nice blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you!
    Really enjoyed checking your blog! <3


    http://ugnek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I add you to my list!

    See you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, i totally love the outfit in the 4th photo. so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi love the photos!

    so beautiful!

    http://newsbeautymodacultura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee thank you for your sweet comments! and you're such a doll for adding me to your blogrol! thanks babe! keep in touch.x

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.