6.24.2010

sweet virginia

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(source: tumblr & MEamateurphotgrapher.)

sup ya'll. went to virginia and made it back on the chinatown bus in one piece. phew! spent some time on a beach, lurked a museum, and did other various dumb things. about to head to the brooklyn bowl to see "new deal" should be some good ol'e hipster madness.

due to lack of funds and a strict budget i haven't been keeping up with style news. it only depresses me to see all these fun rompers and summer sandals without any hope of a sweet purchase.  i've just come to terms with my new found love for "cheap chic."  it's a delicious medley of grunge and hippie style; toss in some tacky costume jewelry, and a sweaty mane. basically i never launder my clothing and definitely do the "smell check" and neatly re-fold my shirts and shorts back onto my shelf, without thinking twice about it. if passengers start shifting away from me during my daily commute, i'll consider a laundry day. consider.

anygay, i'll see you all on the flip side.

6 comments:

  1. I live in Virginia!
    hope your having a great time on you vacation
    gorgeous pictures,btw =]

    ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and the last photo - so summmerish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great trip!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i feel your pain! there's so many cute things i want to buy but i just cannot afford it at the moment. i am being very frugal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really neat photos!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures. and nice blog!

    please check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.