11.04.2010

update


- I moved out of brooklyn and moved to virginia. (couldn't afford...will be back soon)
- I got a job in VA beach.
- We moved into a new apartment (yes!)
- I bought two garment racks...I like to pretend I'm a stylist to mask the fact that I have no dresser and live out of a suitcase.
- I miss my family & texas.
- But I can't possibly leave here.

Happiness:
- tea
- renting from the redbox
- charlies breakfast
- the smell of old books
- listening to records (and how giddy he gets when he gets a new one)
- wearing fall clothes and winter jackets
- sheets that actually fit on mattresses
- sillies
- waking up every morning next to him
- talking late at night
- red wine and walks
- taking pictures
- watching jeopardy and x-files marathons
- waking up at 6 am on a saturday and knowing i can sleep for at least another 3 hours
- black and white movies
- worn in shirts
- sneaking cookies before bed

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like quite a change but does sound like everything is working out. Your happiness list made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme, awesome photos! Just heard about a cute photo contest that Folli Follie is having on Facebook, and this would be great! Folli Follie is looking for the best "Crazy For Life" photo. Each week will feature a different "Crazy For..." theme. This week is CRAZY FOR LOVE! **Winners get an exclusive SoHo bag. Check it out =)

    http://www.facebook.com/FolliFollieAmerica

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.