1.10.2011

happy old year

less resolutions; more solutions:

- despite the weather (this shall be a brighter year)
- positive positive positive
- i back-tracked a bit in terms of career (but found what i really want to do) -- landed a job (not what i want to do) -- still on a hunt (even if it means backtracking once more
- lessening my emotional load
- cook more; defrost less
- focus on a craft
- love more
- visit my family
- understand
- wash my jeans
- be good, be kind, and remember that everyone is fighting the hardest battle.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

source from tumblr & ffffound

2 comments:

  1. wow great pictures :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions. : ) I hope you can achieve them! I definitely need to cook more (and learn to cook more things) as well.

    xx The Little Dust Princess

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.