3.30.2010

she likes hair bands on satellite radio

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(source: ffffound.com)

sxsw was crazy. can't wait to partake in more music festivals, concerts, and shows this year. what's your favorite "hair band"? i would say aerosmith/van halen are mine. i think you can classify them as a hair band. whatever.

any new music i should buy? any new trends i should risk my style sanity for? should i even care? probably not...


it's tuesday, go play outside.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures as always !

    I recognized the Last Shadow puppets'girl !

    see U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those handbands,damn!
    I think I'm going to wear one tomorrow,due to this post ! Thank's !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the pictures are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pictures, so inspirational & lovely. I wish I could just daze around. But I'll go play outside now (:



    -Michelle
    LÉS Mm

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so jealous you went to SXSW amazing pics live music is my ultimate happiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd die to go to SXSW, some day! Amazing pics :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks beebz.